Provides Amazon S3 storage for archival files.
AvantS3 has these configuration options:
- S3 management console URL
- S3 bucket name for the Digital Archive
- Path to database folders
- AWS server region
- AWS Access Key Id
- AWS Secret Access Key
- Accession Element
- Name of the element used for an item's accession number, or blank if not using S3 accession features
See also the documentation for installing AvantS3.
The AvantS3 plugin requires that the [AvantElasticsearch] plugin be installed and activated because AvantElasticsearch contains the AWS/S3 SDK that AvantS3 uses.
To install the AvantS3 plugin, follow these steps:
- First install and activate the AvantCommon plugin
- Download the latest release from https://github.com/gsoules/AvantS3
AvantS3-master.zipinto your Omeka
- Rename the folder to
- Activate the plugin from the Omeka
Use this software at your own risk.
This plugin is published under [GNU/GPL].
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.